Brand new in box.
Small in size but mighty in power, this four-stage filtration air purifier combines a pre-filter, an odorization filter, a true HEPA filter, and a bipolar device to reduce contaminants in the air.* The unit also employs a filter-change indicator, energy-saving eco mode, automatic speed control based on particles in the air, and an intuitive air quality indicator. The AP-1512HH(W) can generate and maintain pure air in rooms up to 361 square feet, the size of a typical bedroom.
- Coway AP-1512HH(W) room air purifier is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 square feet. (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233)
- 4-Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Pre-filter is washable and permanent, designed to catch larger dust particles.
- Pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. Brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. Also features a timer and a filter-lifetime indicator.
- An energy-efficient air purifier with three manual fan speeds plus Auto mode. Auto mode automatically optimizes the fan speed based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and enter Eco mode to save energy.
- The timer feature allows a device to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter replacement indicator checks both Pre-filter and HEPA filters and notifies users when to wash or replace them.
- 77-watt power consumption and quiet operation with noise level range from 24.4 dB to 53.8 dB.